CBRE in Â£80m Project Leopard sale
A portfolio of six shopping centres, including one in Port Talbot, has been sold for more than £80m.
The buyer was a joint venture partnership between Edinburgh House Group and Cerberus Capital Management.
CBRE Capital Advisors struck the deal for the Project Leopard portfolio on behalf of the Glanmore Property Fund.
It comprises six UK shopping centres, totalling about 850,000 sq ft:
• The Aberafan Shopping Centre, Port Talbot (268,370 sq ft)
• The Guildhall Shopping Centre, Stafford (138,680 sq ft)
• The Loreburne Shopping Centre, Dumfries (88,678 sq ft)
• The Quadrant Shopping Centre, Dunstable (133,012 sq ft)
• The Swan Shopping Centre, Kidderminster (98,053 sq ft)
• The Fleet Walk Centre, Torquay (124,737 sq ft).
Nick Harvey-Jones, senior director at CBRE Capital Advisors, said: "We received a strong level of interest in this shopping centre portfolio, which illustrates the continuing strength of the portfolio market and investors' increasing risk appetite."