One of the UK's largest turnkey design & install contractors of scaffolding systems.
One of the UK's largest regional, turnkey design & install contractors of scaffolding systems, operating across a diverse array of markets including construction, housing & maintenance, and the leisure industry
- Extensive traditional & contemporary scaffold stockholding capable of achieving >£9m turnover, presenting up to 50% organic growth potential.
- Detailed internal systems enable efficiencies in stock control, tendering & procurement - strong second tier management with directorial potential.
- Preferential pricing & integrated working relationships with all major German scaffolding manufacturers.
- Schedules of rates held with blue-chip clients such as BAE Systems.
- Achilles UVDB accredited supplier to the UK utilities sector.
- Revenue streams from across a variety of sectors, including approx.10% from the leisure industry - growing focus on higher margin maintenance contract work.
- Centralised, bespoke management, design & estimating software enables short lead times & internal efficiencies.
- Benefit from implementation of bespoke estimating software improving gross margin & control of inventory.
- Develop presence within niche markets such as chemical & nuclear sectors - set to receive national investment over the next few years.
- Capitalise on greater demand for HSE compliant access solutions & increased government investment in the housing market.
- Increase market share as smaller scale competitors conducting rehire struggle to compete with system access solutions.
- Reduce cost of sales through integration with an acquirer possessing an existing array of operating plant & equipment.
- Implement further regional coverage or amalgamate with a larger entity to provide holistic provision for multi-site clients operating nationally.
- Acquire the efficiency & savings generated by the company's bespoke in-house design & management systems.
|Adj. EBITDA *||1,183||1,125||1,147||1,226|