Geomatic Surveyor Providing Topographical & Measured Land & Building Surveys
An accredited geomatic surveying firm, producing accurate 2D & 3D digital plans & models for both public & private clients operating in the construction & engineering sectors.
Covers a broad range of surveying disciplines including topographic, measured building, legal services, structural deformation monitoring, site engineering, 3D Laser Scanning & Ground Penetrating Radar.
- Well established, with a strong reputation for quality & reliability.
- Strong order book - on average, 200 enquiries per month are received & the shareholders advise that this level will comfortably continue into FY19.
- A well-known Premier League football club amongst its extensive & varied spread of high-profile clients.
- Overall client retention rate of 75% over the last five years.
- Operations Director/ shareholder is willing to stay with the company on a long-term basis.
- Expand geographically, both locally & nationally.
- Development of products could expand its customer base by offering new services to existing clients & securing new custom.
- Potential to improve in-house services such as REVIT modelling & utility surveys.
- The sector is expecting £460bn of government investment, around half of which is expected over the next four years.
- Topographical service providers.
- Land surveyors.
- Civil engineering firms.
- Consulting engineers.
- Rail contractors.
- Providers of ground scanning & structural deformation monitoring.
- Providers of utility mapping/surveys.
- Environmental surveyors.
- Construction consultancies.
- Quantity surveyors.
|Adj. EBITDA *||238||277||280||429|