Award Winning External Landscaping Company
Undertakes all manner of external landscape constructions including hard & soft landscaping, water features & specialist installations, & maintenance on behalf of high profile developers & main contractors operating in the housing market.
Provides a turnkey operation for clients, as the company project manages the entirety of the development & has increasingly become involved in the pre-planning stage including design & consultancy, assisting with offering a high quality development at a cost effective price. Developed an excellent reputation for the provision of high class landscape works in logistically challenging environments, a requisite for the location the company operates in.
- Turnover has increased to over £20m.
- Strong & growing order book for FY2019 with potential for further growth due to involvement with long-term projects earlier in the supply chain.
- Currently negotiating for several development schemes with long-term prospects in excess of 5 years.
- Projects undertaken for high profile developers.
- One of only a few contractors that provides a full landscape construction service.
- Multi-award winning company - has won several National Landscape Awards.
- Boasts 100% client retention rate & is a preferred supplier with all contracted clients.
- Traded for 17 years - the MD has 40 years' experience in the industry, & is willing to action a suitable handover period.
- Experienced management team & personnel.
- Generate further revenue from the provision of maintenance contracts.
- Market the company to exploit the full potential of the opportunity within the marketplace & enable it to offer its services to associated markets.
- Expand services UK-wide.
- Directly employ personnel, as opposed to subcontracting work, thus generating higher margins.
- Garden centre groups.
- Landscaping, groundworks & grounds maintenance contractors & project managers.
- Commercial property developers & construction firms engaged in commercial & residential projects, seeking a landscaping arm.
- Landscape architects & designers.
- FM & building services contractors in residential & retail sectors.
|Adj. EBITDA *||1,742||1,482||1,408||1,696|