Furniture Frame Manufacturer in Alexander County, North Carolina
A well-established manufacturer and provider of high-end furniture frames to furniture manufacturers and upholsterers.
- 57% average gross profit margin over the last four years
- Revenue breakdown as follows: 50% sofas, 25% chairs, 10% loveseats, 10% ottomans, and 5% misc.
- In business for over 60 years
- High quality customer service, including fast deliveries
- Strong reputation in the local market with 90% repeat business
- Long-standing relationships with customers (avg. 10-15 years)
- Long-term stable workforce with tenures of 10 to 35 years
- Focus on the company's online business protentional by creating a company website
- Add a marketing team; the company is currently relying on word-of-mouth to generate new projects
- Continuously focus on launching new designs
- Invest in additional advertising
- Room to expand in current facility
|Adj. EBITDA *||332||585||457||319|
* Earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (non-cash item)