Export Trading Company Supplying Automotive, Motorsport & Industrial Products
Export trading company specialising in the sourcing, processing, & distribution of automotive, motorsport, & industrial parts, vehicles, equipment, & accessories. Goods are procured, inspected & processed at the company's warehouse in the east of England before being shipped by Air, Sea or Courier.
Boasting clients within the private and public sectors as well as professional motor racing teams the company maintains expert product knowledge, capable of providing added value consultancy and technical support for its customers. The majority of the company's clients are located in the Far East (with Japan being the largest market) & the Caribbean region.
- 98% of revenue generated from exports conducted across 54 countries, with 3 dedicated generation teams focusing on the Far East, Caribbean & overseas Motorsport.
- 90% repeat business maintained across c290 clients per year, with 97% client retention across the top 20 clients over the last 5 years.
- Established relationships with high-margin public sector clients internationally, e.g. militaries, emergency services, airports, utilities, public works departments & bus companies.
- Developed presence in the prof. motorsport sector primarily in EU, Scandinavia & Japan. Maintained by quality of service delivered to commercial race teams, constructors & tuning shops.
- Technical procurement expertise allows the company to secure sales with clients who utilise older/discontinued vehicles & plant.
- Often provides international clients with better lead times & lower prices in comparison to those offered by regional dealers.
- 6 months of current year sales show a 35% increase over same period in 15/16.
- Increase international business generation & associated profitability having recently restructured internal sales & currently being in the process of building a new website.
- Diversify product procurement specialisms into complementary categories, increasing sales with existing, highly profitable public sector clients.
- Utilise an acquirer's complementary routes to market within Australia, New Zealand, Africa, South America, Middle East or Eastern Europe to increase sales potential.
- Diversify the company's product portfolio into other technical areas such as oilfield & mining supplies or workshop equipment.
- Develop the company's existing motorsport division to supply the large UK marketplace & potentially introduce proprietary products, increasing profitability.
- Opportunity for an acquirer to operate the company as a bolt-on export operation.
- Develop representation of original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) within export territories & operate as a distributor.
- Exporters/Distributors of automotive/motorsport/industrial parts & equipment.
- International trading/procurement companies
- Automotive parts suppliers/traders
- Export trading companies.
- Multi franchise vehicle dealers (UK & overseas)
|Adj. EBITDA *||498||504||531||625|