Highly Regarded Public Sector Architectural Consultants in Dallas, Texas
The company is a Dallas area architectural firm primarily involved in public infrastructure projects for the transportation (airports and rail transit), government (municipal, county, state, and federal buildings), education (schools and universities), and healthcare (hospitals and medical research) sectors to support the increasing growth in the area's demographics.
- Well positioned for growth
- Stable public-sector customer base
- Diverse project types and professional capabilities
- Numerous long-term client relationships
- Substantial technical design and production capabilities
- No legal claims or litigation
- Increase in-house service offerings to include interior design, engineering, program management, etc.
- Expand geographic presence throughout Texas
- Increase industry involvement in key strategic growth market sectors
- Maximize existing client relationships through continued implementation of Seller-Doer model
- Expand upon existing networks and strategic alliances
- Build upon strengths in CAD/BIM technical documentation
$ '000 Internals Tax Rtns Tax Rtns Tax Rtns
Revenue 6,451 7,125 6,009 5,486
Gross profit 4,170 4,120 3,789 4,134
Please contact Benchmark International for additional information regarding the companies financials.