Specialist in the Design & Installation of Public Wireless Networks
Wireless enablement specialist, providing high performance wireless internet to clients based in the public sector UK-wide. Service encompasses initial investigation to design, installation & managed service of high availability wireless networks for use by end-user devices in public spaces including schools, universities & museums.
- Excellent customer base of public organisations and several schools & colleges.
- Membership of major local authority IT framework allows the company to tender for the supply of networking equipment to several hundred schools.
- 3-year managed service agreements provide recurring medium-term income streams.
- Excellent supplier relationships, including preferred supplier status with an industry standard manufacturer, results in extensive discounts & strong profit margins on hardware.
- All installation & labour is performed by subcontractors, resulting in flexible operations & tight control of overheads.
- Upselling other solutions within the acquirer's portfolio.
- Framework agreements allow the company to tender for large, lucrative contracts & there is significant revenue enhancement potential for an acquirer with the infrastructure in place to execute contracts of this size.
- Bolt-on opportunity for a provider of high availability wireless networks looking to increase operational infrastructure.
- The company's specialist product & service offering, accreditations & margin potential together have considerable revenue enhancement potential for an acquirer with the required sales infrastructure in place.
- Providers/installers of WIFI, Managed IT, portable devices, learning software & cloud based IT services to the public & education sector.
- Suppliers of smart/white boards.
- ICT & network LAN/WLAN installers.
|Adj. EBITDA *||194||152||158||182|