Online Software Solution Provider Offering Complete Grant Management Products
Web-based software solution provider offering one of the most complete grant management products in the UK. Provides a multitenancy Software as a Service (SaaS) product where all clients are hosted on a continually updated, secure & scalable platform.
Maintaining an extensive product roadmap allows the company to primarily focus on clients with complex grant management requirements, providing solutions & associated professional services to research, foundation & government organisations.
- Own-branded product is recognised as one of the most feature complete grant management products in the UK.
- Only mid-tier provider to utilise a single code base across all clients.
- Products are used by all four National Academies for Science, all of which were won in open tender.
- 50+ organisations are currently using the company's software - paying an annual licence fee with the majority subsequently purchasing additional professional services.
- Year-on-year growth in turnover.
- Works with clients across the UK, Switzerland, Czech Republic & Africa.
- Established in a number of market segments such as research, government agencies & departments, & charitable foundations.
- Long-standing Microsoft Silver Partnership.
- Current infrastructure has capacity for significant growth.
- Recently invested in building a team & capacity to secure considerable business growth.
- Prepared a detailed product development plan to implement major transformations to products & ensure continued market leadership.
- On target to secure five new grant management contracts in 2018, specifically targeting larger enterprise contracts.
- In-house research & development activity is currently prototyping a new 'Reviewer App' to extend product offering.
- Well-positioned to capitalise on current client base & continue to cement the company's branding.
- Process blueprints can be adapted to meet the needs of other markets & industries.
- Potential to explore worldwide markets with the company's contacts in Czech Republic, Switzerland & Tanzania.
- Developers & solution providers of public sector SaaS.
- Grant software providers.
- Grant platforms in the financial sector.
- Designers, developers & providers of case management software.
- CRM providers for local authorities.
- Software platform developers for tendering & bid writing.
- Developers of comparison websites.
- Tailored software providers to the public sector & charities.
|Adj. EBITDA *||223||211||149||292|