Manufacturer of Electrical Control & Automation Systems
The design, manufacture & installation of electrical control & automation systems for industrial production lines & equipment, supplying a range of blue-chip clients worldwide operating in the petro-chemicals, automotive, engineering and oil & gas sectors.
Services include control systems for hazardous working environments, fully & semi-automatic complete control systems to the automation & robotics industries and the design of bespoke control systems.
- Highly accredited including ATEX Quality Assurance Notification (QAN)/ Quality Audit Report (QAR) certification.
- Provides a full turnkey service with expertise in the design, manufacture, installation & certification of its products.
- Global coverage, providing products & installation services to projects in more than 50 different countries.
- Portfolio of high-profile projects for working in hazardous areas.
- End-to-end process management from design through to build & commissioning. Internationally renowned for its innovative designs & solutions.
- Opportunity to offer hazardous protection equipment enclosures, a significant area for growth.
- Capitalise on engineers' IECEx (International Electrotechnical Commission for Explosives) Inspector accreditation to facilitate further international installation projects.
- Expand into electric car automation.
- An acquirer engaged in the manufacture of control panels based elsewhere in the UK, could acquire the company to gain a strategic foothold in the West Midlands.
- Providers of design, production & installation of monitoring & control systems and switchgear for manufacturing processes lifting gear, gantries & related materials handling applications.
- Manufacturers & suppliers of ancillary equipment for lifting & materials handling equipment.
- Producers of systems & equipment for automated production lines.
- Suppliers of control systems & Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) for CNC machine integration, robotic systems & production machinery.
|Adj. EBITDA *||210||366||332||191|