Mechanical Installer to the Utilities Industry
SE England UK
Supplier & installer of mechanical plant, equipment, pipework, platforms & stairways to customers operating across the utilities sector.
- Successfully completed projects valued up to £1 million.
- Due to the company's well established & excellent local reputation the company generates a high level of repeat business.
- Utility board framework agreement in place.
- Achilles accreditation (94% pass) & CE marking on products.
- Ensures all subcontracted staff are highly skilled.
- Day-to-day operations require minimal shareholder involvement.
- Complies with strict health & safety standards.
- Increase workforce to reduce reliance on subcontractors.
- Invest in new, larger premises to facilitate current operations & reduce expansion.
- Expand geographically to neighbouring regions to increase market presence.
- Enhance sales & marketing activity including the development of a digital platform to increase brand awareness.
- Diversify current service offering to cover civil works.
- Mechanical & civil engineering providers to the utilities industry.
- Suppliers & installers of pipework, pumps & plant.
|Adj. EBITDA *||298||260||484|
* Earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (non-cash item)