Leading Taxi Credit Hire Company
Leading credit hire company supplying replacement licensed vehicles across the UK to taxi drivers, taxi companies, brokers & insurance providers following non-fault accidents. Other services include recovery & storage, personal injury recommendations & repairs to vehicles.
- Delivering national coverage for 18 years.
- Market leader in speed & service.
- Direct access to over 50,000 drivers via its extensive network & contracts with regional taxi firms.
- Current debtor book of £1.8m - c80% of this is expected to be recovered.
- Long-standing & reliable customer base - majority of customers have been with the company for 10 years or more.
- Works with over 100 companies with new & existing contracts in place.
- Delivers replacement taxis within 24 hours, a recovery time that cannot be matched by competitors.
- Provides recovery & storage of clients damaged vehicle.
- 24/7 customer support.
- Works directly with end-users charging commercial hire rates to third party insurers via solicitor network.
- Ability to grow an established credit hire company holding long-standing & lucrative contracts.
- Potential to enhance existing business via new sales campaign developed to target large taxi insurers, taxi companies, brokers & repairers.
- Recently signed contract with large insurer to provide accident services to over 6,000 drivers & also allowing the company to offer insurance products to existing customers.
- Opportunity to work with Europe's largest taxi app company to provide accident services.
- Opportunity to work with IPSE (Association of Independent Professionals & the Self-Employed) to offer 10,000+ Uber drivers with accident services.
- Business vehicle rental companies & acquisitive car hire companies seeking to move into niche sectors.
- Vehicle replacement providers already in or seeking access to specialist sectors.
- Claims management, fleet management & accident management companies seeking to diversify.
- Vehicle leasing companies & lease to buy providers.
- Motor insurers & third party insurers.
- Large vehicle recovery & repair service providers.
|Adj. EBITDA *||437||545||565||772|