Nationwide Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Brokerage Firm
The company is a non-asset based, third-party logistics (3PL) freight brokerage company facilitating full-truck loads (FTL) with a focus on refrigerated, dry and flatbed shipments.
- Financially strong operation with a 2015 - 2018 CAGR of 25.7% with no long-term debt on the balance sheet
- 100% organic growth with more than 7,000 qualified potential clients in the CRM
- +20 years of combined management experience in freight brokering
- Cloud-based infrastructure that allows employees and operations to be conducted remotely through an all-in-one proprietary software
- Cradle to grave approach to increase client service - single point of contact instead of multi-department approach
- >10,000 network carriers with access to over 100,000 transportation power units
- Highly-trained team of night dispatch and afterhours support - 24/7 service
- Extremely strong industry reputation - "A" rating across industry metrics
- Opportunity to bring on additional qualified staff members to continue driving client acquisition, market share and organic growth.
- Ongoing growth of client base through continued aggressive prospecting strategies.
- Management is able to continue expanding its footprint by opening new strategic, physical and/or remote locations across the United States, as the company's operations are cloud-based.
|Adj. EBITDA *||289||333||817||791|
* Earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (non-cash item)