Award-winning Internal Comms & Creative Content Agency to Blue-Chip Clients UK-Wide
Yorkshire England UK
Growing creative content agency, holding c.5% of UK corporate / internal communications market share, which delivers digital & print communications to blue-chip clients.
- Preferred supplier to Britvic, Carlsberg, Direct Line Group, easyJet, Honda, Mercedes-Benz UK, Smith & Nephew, UK Power Networks & Virgin Atlantic.
- Exciting pipeline of projects for new clients, including Southeastern Railways, Horizon Nuclear Power, Rolls Royce & RICS as a result of new product developments.
- Recipient of 150+ awards since inception, including four consecutive wins as "Agency Team of the Year" at the Institute of Internal Communications annual awards.
- 40% of revenue sourced from regular publications, providing 'repeat' business, with majority of clients engaged on 12 month contracts, with roll on agreements.
- Relationships of >5 years with c.50% of clients in an industry where 'leakage' can be as high as 80% per annum.
- Slight drop in profit during FY16 due to major contract award being delayed. This is expected to be secured this year.
- Increase portfolio of digital communication services, building on the success of current gamification products, experiential, apps & corporate social platforms.
- Capitalise on fresh impetus from the recent appointment of a new Group MD plus three, young, talented & highly motivated Executive Directors.
- Develop commercial penetration of FTSE companies, particularly through more underutilised channels of internal comms & HR.
- Several sizeable business development opportunities with major targets from sectors including financial services, transport & leisure.
- Expand geographic coverage of education sales having previously concentrated sales in the north of England.
- Transpose creative skill sets into other complementary sectors, such as higher education, charities & further public sector bodies.
- Cross-sell complementary services into an existing client base of FTSE corporations, already receptive to improving brand & furthering employee/stakeholder engagement.
- Creative content marketing agencies.
- Creative communications specialists.
- Digital marketing companies.
- Corporate/ internal communications agencies.
|Adj. EBITDA *||365||452||247||452|
* Earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (non-cash item)