Firm of RICS Regulated Chartered Surveyors
Firm of RICS regulated chartered surveyors, providing surveying and valuation services to both the private and public sectors. These services include land and property valuation, party wall surveying, architectural design and building surveying.
Instructed by developers and housing associations to design residential accommodation, commercial units, supermarkets and blocks of flats in both urban and rural areas.
- Loyal and longstanding relationships with many housing providers and developers.
- RICS chartered surveyors accredited, highlighting the extensive knowledge held within the firm.
- No client accounts for more than 20% of sales significantly reducing its reliance on any one client.
- Secures new private clients by using the RICS 'Find a Surveyor' service and expertwitness.co.uk - 675 private clients serviced over the last five years.
- Practice has very competitive pricing due to lower overheads than larger surveying firms.
- Most commercial clients re-instruct the practice on an ongoing basis, especially for valuations, architectural services and party wall work.
- Great bolt-on opportunity for a surveying firm looking to enter the party wall market, to develop new client relationships with housing associations or to enter the affordable housing market as an approved consultant.
- Possible acquisition opportunity for a project management and architectural consultancy looking to bring surveying in-house to increase profit margins in the areas of party wall surveying and land and property valuations.
- Small surveying practice looking to expand.
- Large surveying practice looking to work in London and the South East.
- Architectural companies looking to expand range of services offered.
|Adj. EBITDA *||176||136||160||217|