Company Formation Agent & Corporate Service Provider
Specialises in the formation & maintenance of UK companies for overseas clients, predominantly within Europe. The majority of the company's clients are located in Western Europe, with relationships maintained both in-house & via an established international network of sales agents enabling the provision of a competitive, localised, tailored service set to clients, in their own language.
- c67% repeat business evidences developed customer retention across a diverse client base, creating reliable annually renewed revenue.
- Developed international sales, with 96% generated overseas.
- Clients serviced in their native languages through a developing European network of agents.
- Fixed-fee agreements in place with the company's chartered accountancy subcontractors.
- Expert knowledge of UK company law, with an established experience of the UK marketplace & associated legislation ensuring efficient service.
- Invoicing conducted mainly in European currencies resulting in the company benefiting from the recent decline in GBP.
- Create websites in additional languages.
- Develop sales & marketing in growth territories such as Spain.
- Implement management impetus to develop the company's agent network into further territories such as Central & Eastern Europe.
- Capitalise on the UK's increasing appeal for company incorporation, with expected reductions in the country's corporation tax rate.
- Capitalise on complicated local bureaucracy surrounding the sale of intangible products & services in countries such as Italy.
- Opportunity for an acquirer to cross-sell company formation services whilst increasing profitability through economies of scale.
- Cross-sell related services, such as tax advice or UK storage & distribution, as part of a holistic service-set for overseas clients wishing to establish a business in the UK.
- Small to medium-sized UK accountancy firm or law firm.
- Company formation agent and corporate service provider, specialising in formation and maintenance of UK companies for overseas clients.
|Adj. EBITDA *||111||96||87||120|