Austin Based Workers' Compensation Claims Consultant
The company is a service provider aiding compensation adjusters and risk managers in order to efficiently resolve claims in a cost efficient manner. The company also provides preauthorization and diagnostic review services.
- Management with over twenty-five years of experience in the cost-containment industry.
- Experienced physician base capable of analyzing the most common forms of workers' compensation claims.
- Skilled team of cost containment professionals expected to stay on after a sale
- Expand the company's sales force in order to gain national market share.
- Create a tenured management team through the use of current management's tutelage.
- Add to the company's physician base in order to increase volume of claims processed.
|Adj. EBITDA *||15||217||277||70|