Manufacturer of Patented Natural Resources Exploration Device & Technology
The company is both a manufacturer and distributor for the patented seismoelectric instruments used for oil, gas, and groundwater exploration. This technology is used to quantify oil, gas, and groundwater reserves prior to drilling.
- Holds patent on propriety oil and water exploration technology
- Company's systems have an overall success rate that far exceeds other geophysical systems used for groundwater and hydrocarbon exploration
- The machinery is user friendly; it does not require experience in geology or geophysics to successfully operate the system
- Attempting to reduplicate this system would be cost prohibitive as well as likely result in the violation of existing patents
- Lean company with no debt and ready to scale
- The technology could fit seamlessly into a larger organization, improving cost and time efficiencies
- Services are competitively priced and reduce the risk of digging a dry well
- The company could see tremendous growth with the right strategic partner
- Prospect to build relationships with large companies
- A cash-flush organization can retain an inventory, reducing delivery times and earning bulk pricing on manufacturing
- Intra-company cost and time efficiencies can be realized by larger organizations that incorporate this technology
- Increase marketing and relationship efforts with clean water focused non-profits in the developing world
To view the financial data for the company that owns the patent, please contact Benchmark International.