Provider of Scalable Analytics Software to the Veterinary Profession
Provider of Business Intelligence software to end users including corporate groups, pharmaceutical companies, & independent practices. High margin software package is technologically capable, resource light, & can easily integrate with other data systems to provide actionable insights based upon the analysis of hundreds of metrics.
- High margin, easily scalable software offering available cross-platform.
- Highly developed sales pipeline likely to increase turnover well above forecasted revenue from repeat clients.
- Back-end & front-end of software can be modified to suit client requirements, from changing the branding to monitoring a different set of KPIs.
- Software development supported by decades of experience in the industry, with clients' data further analysed by in-house team to produce reports.
- Company actively involved in conversations with multiple major firms worldwide operating in the corporate veterinary & animal health sector.
- Shareholders willing to provide extensive consultation & involvement post sale, to support with market entry.
- An associated business provides reliable source of repeat income, leading to profitability of company with minimal reliance on marketing.
- Develop targeted marketing campaign to capitalise upon existing contacts within professional industries.
- Continue development of software to enhance functionality & grow margins through increasing use of machine intelligence.
- Research & reskin software to provide analytics for associated markets such as healthcare.
- Opportunity for data analytics firm to enter into the veterinary sector - a growing market that is seeing increased levels of corporate involvement.
- Potential acquirer operating in veterinary sector could leverage the analytical insight of the company to enhance its own service offering.
- A provider of practice management software, across a range of sectors could acquire the company as a bolt on to be integrated with the functionality of its own products.
|Adj. EBITDA *||39||102|