Pediatric Clinic For Underserved Special Needs Children
The company is a clinic providing care and treatment for children and adolescents. The clinic specializes in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The clinic sees patients up to the age of 21, with the typical patient living in historically low-income parts of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Strong patient base of 2,000 children and adolescents
- An abundance of potential clients in an underserved region has generated the current eight to ten month waiting list for new patients
- Positioned for internal growth with the hire of additional physicians
- Support staff with expertise to handle the specific needs of its patients
- Referral business driven by word-of-mouth
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliant facility
- Bring on more physicians in order to accommodate new and existing patients.
- Add parallel services such as behavioral therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy
- Add physicians to continue treatment through to adulthood
- Expand into telemedicine in order to serve rural Oklahoma
- Increase patient coverage and income by having the practice open for more than three days a week
|Adj. EBITDA *||130||79||39||50|