Pediatric Clinic Specializing in Developmental Disabilities
The company is a clinic providing care and treatment for children and adolescents. The clinic specializes in treating Autism Spectrum Disorder and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder. The clinic sees patients up to the age of 21, with the typical patient ranging between the ages of 4 and 17.
- Strong patient base of 2,000 children and adolescents.
- Current eight to ten month waiting list for new patients.
- Support staff with expertise to handle the specific needs of its patients.
- Referral business driven by word-of-mouth.
- Americans with Disabilities Act compliant facility.
- Bring on more physicians in order to accommodate new and existing patients.
- Add parallel services such as behavioral therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech therapy.
- Add physicians to continue treatment through to adulthood.
- Expand into telemedicine in order to serve rural Oklahoma.
|Adj. EBITDA *||130||79||39||50|