Fast-Growing Contract Cleaning Company with Industry-Leading Margins
Providing services to a diverse client base encompassing a large number of sites with ongoing contracts across Greater London. An experienced management team run day-to-day operations autonomously from shareholders.
- Work diversified across all commercial sectors affords the company protection from individual downturns in trade, further supported by a c89% client retention rate over the last five years.
- No one client represents more than 3% of turnover, resulting in no over-reliance.
- Industry-leading profit margins, improved year-on-year, as a result of a well-managed operational model targeting small to medium-sized contracts.
- Year-on-year organic growth in revenue rarely seen in the industry, achieved through minimal client attrition & a focus on long-term relationships.
- Strong & growing order book, with clients on rolling contracts, resulting in significant recurring revenue.
- Multiple accreditations by industry bodies, demonstrating a commitment to industry & environmental standards.
- Increase sales by expanding the provision (& related marketing efforts) of complementary maintenance services - already provided on demand by the company - to its existing client base.
- Capitalise on increasing current custom from property management clients, expanding operations to accept work outside of current regional footprint.
- Secure larger contracts through expansion of tendering process.
- Streamline operational effectiveness by continuing the roll-out of digital management tools, to support future growth.
- Opportunity for an acquirer to expand the company's geographical reach, whilst securing a significant foothold in Greater London.
- Ideal bolt-on opportunity for a cleaning services or facilities management firm to acquire an established & rapidly growing business.
|Adj. EBITDA *||601||617||877||960|