Manufacturer of Cementers, Frac Pumps, Blenders and any type of Stimulation Equipment
The company designs manufactures, refurbishes and repairs equipment critical to operations within the oil and gas industry. These include cementers, frac pumps, blenders, and any type of stimulation equipment.
- Averaging $4.4 million in annual revenue over the last four years.
- Compound annual growth rate of 22.4% in adjusted EBITDA since 2015.
- Established client base of large oil and gas exploration businesses with global operations.
- Assembles equipment for use in all environmental conditions.
- Assembles equipment for both on-and off-shore operations.
- Employee base with over 100 years of combined experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Add to engineering and sales in order to take advantage of demand for manufacturing new equipment.
- Bring mechanics on staff to expand refurbishment and repair services.
- Fold into larger upstream entities in order to internalize the production of necessary equipment.
- Trade buyer acquisition would allow an enlarged market presence.
- Enter the used equipment market by selling refurbished equipment.
|Adj. EBITDA *||359||-548||1,050||659|