Highly-Regarded Design & Refit to Retail & Leisure Sectors
Design & refit, offering a complete turnkey service for clients operating in the retail and food & beverage sectors. Based in the Midlands, undertaking projects with a diverse range of blue-chip clients UK wide.
- Provides a competitive & personal turnkey solution to the retail & public/ private sectors.
- Company shows flexibility from design to handover.
- Tender success rate of 70% over the last three years.
- Employs a team of experienced & professional subcontractors.
- Has provided services for a wide range of blue-chip clients including Boots, Dixons, Superdrug, M&S, John Lewis & Poundland.
- Customer retention rate of c.85% in the last five years.
- Responds quickly to clients' design & operation requests due to the highly structured workforce.
- Operates a policy of continuous improvement to ensure the services provided are of exceptional quality.
- Represents an excellent bolt-on opportunity for an acquirer providing fit-outs in other sectors, such as offices & casinos, to expand its market share.
- An ideal opportunity for an acquirer providing manufacturing services for fit-out companies.
- Currently in the early stages of introducing an app that will be able to be used by teams on site to aid efficiency on all levels such as production, planning, installation & procurement.
- Fit-out project managers, main contractors & construction consultancies involved in fit-out/ refurbishment of general retail, leisure, motor showrooms & commercial properties.
- Large shopfitters & shopfitting manufacturers, interior fit-out & joinery manufacturers delivering similar projects & contracts.
- Property management companies.
- Hard FM & building services contractors to the retail sector.
- Interior designers active in retail & leisure sectors.
- Commercial/ retail property developers, architects, planners & design consultancies.
- Commercial/ retail property managers.
- Multidisciplinary construction & property maintenance firms.
- Landscaping & soft FM contractors to retail parks & leisure complexes.
|Adj. EBITDA *||453||844||687||406|