Specialty Fire & Safety Equipment Installation Company
The company was established in 1970's to provide installation, service, and inspection of fire protection systems. As the company matured, fabrication and material for fire protection systems became important seeing steady growth over the last four years. Installation, service, inspection, and monitoring of fire alarms services began being offered as a convenience to their customers, mainly instituted by customer requests. Fabrication and design are performed in house, easier to meet customer blueprint demands and allowing for speedier success with projects that have tight schedules.
- 60% of all sales are repeat customers.
- Competitive advantage with fabrication done on site, easier to meet customer blueprint demands.
- Family business with 41 years of service with an excellent reputation in the community.
- Easily adapts, accommodates tight schedules because both fabrication and design are performed in-house
- Trade Union members LU 669 & LU 120
- Building and fire codes have become increasingly aggressive in mandating sprinkler systems for insurance and safety reasons making this space even more valuable in the future.
- Re-occurring contract revenue for annual inspections.
- Business expansion in Cleveland, OH & Western, PA markets.
- Bolt on technology company already in the space looking for acquisition and increased earnings.
- Demand for fire sprinkler systems continues to rise across industry sectors, propelled by sustained growth in the construction and real estate markets, technology innovations, government regulations, and emerging collaborative efforts between grassroots and fire-safety organizations.
- The enactment of more stringent building codes has helped bolster the commercial market, which includes offices, multi-family residential, warehouses, industrial facilities, retail stores, and other public buildings
|Adj. EBITDA *||281||221||599||523|