Midland Based IT Provider Focusing on Middle Market Companies
The company provides business-to-business IT Infrastructure support that enables clients to achieve robust IT systems replicating those of larger businesses.
- Projected 2019 revenues of $1.9 million, with annual revenue growth rates averaging 26.0% since 2015.
- Fully integrated IT services firm capable of providing a virtual IT department for clients.
- Cisco Premier Partner in Business Collaboration and Communications.
- Master Service Agreements with 34 clients, while adding five to ten clients quarterly, according to management.
- Hire additional sales team members to continue the growth of the business.
- Expand Florida operations under the guidance of current ownership.
|Adj. EBITDA *||195||282||215||164|
* Earnings before interest, tax and depreciation (non-cash item)